Become a Surrogate Mother in Texas
Become a Surrogate Mother in Texas with Creative Love
Some Fun Facts About Working with Creative Love
Choosing to become a surrogate mother for couples or individuals facing difficulties in starting a family is a transformative experience! This selfless act allows you to make a difference in ways you could never envision while also positively impacting your own family. Throughout our history spanning over 12 years, we have contributed to the birth of almost 1,000 babies, thanks to compassionate women like you who have turned the dream of having a family into a reality for countless people.
We absolutely adore and celebrate our surrogates, as they provide our intended parents with a unique and priceless gift – a baby who will bring love and joy to their hearts and homes. We are continually open to new surrogates joining our community; however, not everyone is eligible to become a surrogate mother. There are various industry-standard requirements that must be fulfilled, and while these regulations may appear strict, it is essential to recognize that they exist for valid purposes. Adherence to these guidelines enables us to maintain the highest possible level of health and safety for both surrogate mothers and babies.
- We offer the highest compensation package for surrogate mothers, including full medical/maternity insurance coverage
- We will have you medically screened and approved before you are matched with an ideal couple or individual adding no delay to your surrogacy journey
- We will take care of all of the expenses so you’re never out-of-pocket for any anything
- We will assign you a surrogate support person that’s been a surrogate herself. You’ll have access to this individual 24/7 throughout your entire surrogacy journey with us
- Benefits you won’t find at any other agency
At Creative Love, our goal is to support and advocate for you throughout your surrogacy journey, allowing you to concentrate on what truly matters – a healthy pregnancy. Thanks to compassionate women like you, we can assist intended parents in building their families. Surrogacy offers hope to couples and individuals who have experienced the heartache and frustration of infertility, and it provides same-sex couples with a path to parenthood. When you decide to become a surrogate mother, we are committed to guiding you through each stage of the surrogacy process.
We will work with you to establish a connection with intended parent(s) who share similar values and beliefs as you. Together, we will address essential topics to create an ideal journey, including the type of relationship you desire with the intended parent(s), crucial medical decisions, your compensation package, and medical insurance coverage. Creative Love is dedicated to diligently and meticulously ensuring that your surrogate match with our intended parent(s) is a perfect fit for all parties involved.
Why Should I Become a Surrogate in Texas?
I’m interested in Surrogacy because I:
- Have a strong desire to help those who can’t have a family of their own. I’m compassionate & empathetic and want to do something important.
- Really love being pregnant – I’m one of those women who are blessed with this natural strength and I want
to give back
- Am a mom who lives to bring joy to others.
- Value family, connection, community.
- Am worthy. I love providing for my own family while also providing for others.
Gestational Surrogacy is when the surrogate mother has no biological relationship to the child that she is carrying. In this type of surrogacy, the surrogate becomes pregnant through IVF.
Surrogacy compensation generally starts at $60,000+ and goes up from there depending on a variety of factors.
We work to match our surrogates and intended parent/s based on similar values and personalities. Once we feel we have a match we will share a non-identifying profile of the surrogate and the intended parent/s to each other. If both parties feel there is a potential match, we will schedule an in-person visit or virtual meeting between the surrogate and intended parent/s.
No, you must have given birth to at least one child and you must currently be raising that child. One of the reasons for this is you must be able to show fertility along with your OB/GYN medical records.
Yes. At Creative Love we require all surrogate mothers to be between the ages of 21 to 40 years old.
The average match time at our surrogacy agency is 30 days though it can be more or less depending on the circumstances.
No. Creative Love only works with gestational carriers and you will be using the eggs of either a chosen egg donor or the intended mother.
In most cases yes. This of course will be mutually agreed on between you and the intended parents.
Our surrogates become pregnant through IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) where an embryo is transferred into the surrogate’s uterus.
It is possible. This decision will be made by a fertility doctor. They will have to review your past medical records to determine if you would be a good candidate for surrogacy.
Being that science is so advanced and continues to evolve into higher success rates, it is common that a single embryo will be transferred.
No, you do not have to be married to become a surrogate mother. We welcome many single mothers to our agency.
The American Society of Reproductive Medicine sets guidelines that the fertility clinics follow. These are not laws, but guidelines for the safety and health of the surrogate mother and the baby she is carrying. Typically, this would limit overall pregnancies to 6 or less.
Yes! Following the preliminary match of you and the intended parents we will arrange an in-person meeting (at our office) or virtual meeting, depending on location.
No. We will make sure that a proper insurance policy is purchased for you on your behalf covering the pregnancy, delivery and recovery. If you have your own insurance policy, we will verify to ensure that it is surrogate friendly.
You would have to have stopped for a minimum of two consecutive menstrual cycles to proceed to the clinical medical screening.
Surrogate Mother Requirements:
- Be between the age of 21-40 years old
- Must reside in a surrogate-friendly state
- Enjoyed your pregnancy!
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Have experienced a full-term pregnancy and delivery
- You have not deliveries prior to 35 weeks (unless they were twins or more)
- Have given birth to a child of your own and raising that child
- Have had uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries
- No more than 2 previous c-sections
- No more than 4 or more pregnancies
- Provide medical records from OB/GYN for last 7 years of pregnancies and clearance letter approving you as a surrogate
- Be height-weight proportionate (BMI must be under 32)
- You must have a stable residence and lifestyle. Not be planning to move out of the state, from the time you submit your application until after the delivery of the child
- Have the support of your spouse, partner , friends, or family members.
- Be willing to adhere to all contractual obligations throughout the process
- You are not receiving any kind of government assistance. (including food stamps, cash assistance, housing, and insurance benefits)
- Surrogate and partner (when applicable) must agree to psychological testing
- You and your partner (when applicable) are able to pass our though criminal background check which includes sexual offender registry
- Be willing to take medications via injection, pill, patches (instructed by RE)
- Not smoke (stopped for a minimum of 2 year) or take illegal drugs, or be exposed to second hand smoke
- Be willing to refrain from alcohol throughout the medical process and pregnancy
- Be willing to be medically tested for STD’s and drugs
- Not have any psychiatric illness or take medications for depression or anxiety
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel to Dr’s appointments
- Must be financially sound
Why Creative Love?
- Are a community of strong, accepting women here to lift you up and walk with you every step of the way.
- Act as a bridge between you and your Intended Parent.
- Book medical clinic appointments & help organize your legal council in some situations this is a requirement).
- Act as a bridge between you and your intended Parent.
- Mentor you through the difficult process of choosing your intended Parent (we provide the options, but you get to make the final decision).
Interested in Becoming a Surrogate Mother?
If you are interested in becoming a surrogate, we are here to help you. As an internationally respected surrogacy agency, Creative Love has helped women throughout the United States begin their surrogacy journey. If you have questions about becoming a surrogate we welcome you to contact us or give us a call at 954-776-9878.
If you are ready to begin your surrogacy journey, we welcome you to apply to become a surrogate or click the link below. Once your application is complete we will be in touch on next steps and help guide you throughout the process.