Same Sex Parenting
Connect with Us
Connect with Us
If You're Ready To Start Your Family You've Come To The Right Place!
LET OUR EXPERTS GUIDE YOU: FROM THE INITIAL CONSULTATION TO BRINGING YOUR BABY HOME.
LGBTQ Surrogacy Program
Gay Parenting Through Surrogacy and Egg Donation
At Creative Love Egg Donor & Surrogacy Agency it is our goal to assist LGBTQ create or expand their family. We believe that every person has a right to be a parent. Whether you’re from the United State or from around the globe we welcome you to our agency. Approximately 60% of our Intended Parent(s) are gay individuals or couples. Creative Love focuses on surrogacy arrangements not only in Florida, but in all surrogate friendly states. Surrogacy provides a wonderful alternative option for gay men who desire a biological bond to their child. It also provides for the opportunity to be involved in the pregnancy. We believe that children born to gay men or couples are just as happy and thrive to become well- adjusted and loving individuals. Creative Love is an agency that is knowledgeable and proficient within the laws of surrogacy in Florida and many other states.
What makes us different than other agencies?
What sets Creative Love apart from other agencies is that our surrogate mothers are both medically and psychologically screened and approved for immediate matches adding no delay to your surrogacy journey with us! We take that extra step by medically screening our surrogate mothers avoiding you not to be delayed and avoid any unwanted extra cost knowing your surrogate mother will be approved by your fertility clinic. We carefully select every potential surrogate applicant before making them available to our intended parent(s).
- Recruiting Exceptional Surrogate Mothers
- Comprehensive Fertility Screening on Surrogate Mother
- In-home interview with Surrogate Mother and her family
- National Background check on Surrogate Mother and Spouse
- Psychological Evaluation on Surrogate Mother including MMPI-2 with a PhD Psychologist
- Intended Parent(s) Psychological Evaluation
- Home visit by Licensed Social Worker
- Sudden Accidental Insurance Policy $500,000/$100,000
- Loss of Reproductive Organ Policy
- Full-time case manager with 24/7 access
- Travel arrangement and assistance for Intended Parent(s)
- Coordinating with fertility clinic and medical professionals
- Coordinating with insurance agent, escrow attorney, and other industry professionals
- Coordinating with Legal Counsel
- Coordinate Gestational Carrier related travel
- Assist in obtaining Passport and Visa if needed
- Rematch allowance (in the event of medical disqualification)
All of our Surrogate Mothers Must Meet the Following Requirements.
- Must Reside in a Surrogate Friendly State
- Be between the age of 21 – 38 years old
- Enjoyed your pregnancy
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Have experienced full-term pregnancy and delivery
- Have given birth to a child of your own and raising that child
- No more then 2 previous c-sections
- No more then 4 pregnancies
- Provide medical records from OB/GYN for last 7 years of pregnancies
- Clearance letter from OB clearing you to become a surrogate
- Be height/weight proportionate (BMI under 32)
- Not on any form of government assistance