International Surrogacy Program
Connect with Us
Connect with Us
WE CAN HELP GROW YOUR FAMILY
LET OUR EXPERTS GUIDE YOU: FROM THE INITIAL CONSULTATION TO BRINGING YOUR BABY HOME.
International Surrogacy Program
Welcome to Creative Love Egg Donor & Surrogacy Agency. We thank you for your interest in our International Surrogacy Program. Creative Love has worked with clients from around the globe including Argentina, Brazil, Italy, Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, Israel, Asia in addition to many other European Countries and South America achieve their dream of parenthood through surrogacy. Choosing surrogacy internationally does not have to be challenging and difficult. We offer individual and respectful attention that you deserve. Creative Love recognizes the cultural diversity of many of the different international intended parents that we work with. We strive to meet everyone’s needs on a personal level. Creative Love will work with you from your first contact with us until you travel home with your baby. Our team of international surrogacy coordinators are fluent in Spanish, French, German and Hebrew, making your path to parenthood a relaxing experience with us. Our team is available via Skype or at our office anytime.
We understand that our international intended parents cannot fully participate in their surrogacy journey due to distance. Creating a Surrogate journey that meets all your expectations will make for a successful journey. We aim to make it a seamless and smooth process, no matter the distance. Creative Love works with professionals with over 20 years combined experience in the field of infertility, surrogacy and egg donation – from our psychologist to our legal advisers. Florida is a ” friendly” Surrogate state whether your a heterosexual couple, single intended parent or LGBT.
Traveling to Florida through our international airports from Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Palm Beach, Tampa, and Orlando is simple. Creative Love has worked hard to keep our international intended parents travel to Florida limited. On average our intended parents initially will travel to Florida to meet with their fertility clinic, interview and meet with different potential surrogates and meet with an attorney and psychologist. At Creative Love we offer an extensive list of services to our international clients traveling to the U.S. for infertility treatments.
We will guide you:
- Explore opportunities for surrogacy with different fertility clinics if you have not selected one yet
- Identify and introduce you to a surrogate that would be an ideal match
- Understand the legal environment of Surrogate Laws in Florida
- Coordinate all necessary appointments while you’re in the U.S. to meet with clinics, potential surrogate mothers, psychologist, legal advisers
- Organize the timing, coordination and facilitation of your treatment cycle with your selected clinic
- Review maternity coverage for the surrogate mother if needed
- Coordinate your travel and accommodation arrangements to Florida
- Consult with an immigration attorney to have a clear understanding of obtaining the baby’s passport, social security relinquishment and/or dual citizenship
Our International Surrogacy Program Also Offers the Following:
What sets Creative Love apart from other agencies is that our surrogate mothers go that one extra step to complete comprehensive medical and psychologically screening before making them available to our intended parent(s) adding no delay to your surrogacy journey with us! We carefully select every potential surrogate applicant.
- Recruiting Exceptional Surrogate Mothers
- No Additional Agency Fee for International Intended Parent(s)
- Comprehensive Fertility Screening on Surrogate Mothers
- In-home interview with Surrogate Mother and her family
- National Background check on Surrogate Mother and Spouse
- Psychological Evaluation on Surrogate Mother including MMPI-2 with a PhD Psychologist
- Intended Parent(s) Psychological Evaluation
- Group Psychological with Surrogate Mother and Intended Parent(s)
- Travel Cost for Surrogate Mothers New Patient Appointment and First Embryo Transfer (within Florida)
- Home visit by Licensed Social Worker
- Sudden Accidental Insurance Policy $500,000/$100,000
- Loss of Reproductive Organ Policy
- Full-time case manager with 24/7 access
- Assist Intended Parent(s) with Travel Arrangements and Lodging for the Birth of their Baby
- Facilitating Match Meeting with Potential Gestational Carrier
- Coordinating with fertility clinic and medical professionals
- Coordinating with insurance agent, escrow attorney, and other industry professionals
- Coordinating with Legal Counsel (Interpretations service available in Native Language)
- Coordinate Gestational Carrier related travel
- Assist in obtaining Passport and Visa if needed
- Rematch allowance (in the event of medical disqualification