Connect with Us
Connect with Us
THE TOP FLORIDA SURROGACY AGENCY
LET OUR EXPERTS GUIDE YOU: FROM THE INITIAL CONSULTATION TO BRINGING YOUR BABY HOME.
What makes us different than other agencies?
What sets Creative Love apart from other agencies is that our surrogate mothers go that one extra step to complete comprehensive medical and psychologically screening before making them available to our intended parent(s) adding no delay to your surrogacy journey with us! We carefully select every potential surrogate applicant.
- Recruiting Exceptional Surrogate Mothers
- Comprehensive Fertility Screening on Surrogate Mother
- In-home interview with Surrogate Mother and her family
- National Background check on Surrogate Mother and Spouse
- Written Consent from Surrogate Mothers OB/GYN Clearing her for Surrogacy
- Psychological Evaluation on Surrogate Mother including MMPI-2 with a PhD Psychologist
- Intended Parent(s) Psychological Evaluation
- Group Psychological with Surrogate Mother and Intended Parent(s)
- Sudden Accidental Insurance Policy $500,000/$100,000
- Loss of Reproductive Organ Policy
- Full-time case manager with 24/7 access
- Travel Cost for Surrogate Mothers New Patient Appointment and First Embryo Transfer (within Florida)
- Travel arrangement and assistance for Intended Parent(s)
- Coordinating with fertility clinic and medical professionals
- Coordinating with insurance agent, escrow attorney, and other industry professionals
- Coordinating with Legal Counsel
- Coordinate Surrogate Mother related travel
- Assist in obtaining Passport and Visa if needed
- Rematch allowance (in the event of medical disqualification)
About Our Agency
Creative Love Egg Donor & Surrogacy Agency is a premier boutique agency located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. We thank you for considering us for your surrogacy parenting needs. Surrogacy can be a complex process to navigate on your own from the medical, legal, psychological, and emotional aspect. However, surrogacy is an exciting and fulfilling option to create or expand your family. Surrogacy allows you to be a proactive participant in the pregnancy from the very beginning. Whether you’re from the United State, Europe, South America or from around the globe we welcome you to our agency. We are warm and caring professionals that are passionate and dedicated to being a part of your path to parenthood. We welcome all inquiries.
All of our Surrogate Mothers Must Meet the Following Requirements.
- Must Reside in a Surrogate Friendly State
- Be between the age of 21 – 38 years old
- Enjoyed your pregnancy
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Have experienced full-term pregnancy and delivery
- Have given birth to a child of your own and raising that child
- No more then 2 previous c-sections
- No more then 4 pregnancies
- Provide medical records from OB/GYN for last 7 years of pregnancies
- Clearance letter from OB clearing you to become a surrogate
- Be height/weight proportionate
- Not on any form of government assistance