Cooper City Surrogacy
Surrogacy in Cooper City and Surrounding Areas
If you are looking for a Cooper City surrogacy agency to support and guide you through your surrogate journey, look no further than Creative Love Surrogacy Agency. Located in South Florida, Creative Love has been guiding and supporting both surrogate mothers and intended parents through their own journeys to starting a family for the past decade.
For Surrogate Mothers in Cooper City, Florida
When you choose to become a surrogate mother, you are making a choice that not only will impact your life but will also impact the lives of the intended parents and their family. Choosing this, you are allowing the intended parents to experience the joys of starting a family. Although this is truly a selfless and amazing decision, we understand that at times it may seem overwhelming, especially if this is your first time as a surrogate mother. At Creative Love we have worked with countless surrogate mothers, just like you, by providing guidance and support along your journey. We start working with you by helping answer any question you might have and then work to help facilitate the necessary medical visits, matching you with the intended parents and then continue supporting and guiding you throughout your pregnancy all the way to delivery.
For Intended Parents in Cooper City, Florida
If you are an intended parent looking for a Cooper City surrogacy agency to work with, look no further than Creative Love Surrogacy Agency. We have been working with intended parents in and around Cooper City by helping them start a family through surrogacy. Our process starts with an initial consultation where we walk you through the entire surrogacy process. From there, we assist you in all of the other steps, including matching you with your ideal surrogate mother, supporting you all the way throughout the pregnancy.
Why Should I Become a Surrogate in Cooper City?
I’m interested in Surrogacy because I:
- Have a strong desire to help those who can’t have a family of their own. I’m compassionate & empathetic and want to do something important.
- Really love being pregnant – I’m one of those women who are blessed with this natural strength and I want
to give back
- Am a mom who lives to bring joy to others.
- Value family, connection, community.
- Am worthy. I love providing for my own family while also providing for others.
Gestational Surrogacy is when the surrogate mother has no biological relationship to the child that she is carrying. In this type of surrogacy, the surrogate becomes pregnant through IVF.
Surrogacy compensation generally starts at $60,000+ and goes up from there depending on a variety of factors.
We work to match our surrogates and intended parent/s based on similar values and personalities. Once we feel we have a match we will share a non-identifying profile of the surrogate and the intended parent/s to each other. If both parties feel there is a potential match, we will schedule an in-person visit or virtual meeting between the surrogate and intended parent/s.
No, you must have given birth to at least one child and you must currently be raising that child. One of the reasons for this is you must be able to show fertility along with your OB/GYN medical records.
Yes. At Creative Love we require all surrogate mothers to be between the ages of 21 to 40 years old.
The average match time at our surrogacy agency is 30 days though it can be more or less depending on the circumstances.
No. Creative Love only works with gestational carriers which means will be using the eggs of either a chosen egg donor or the intended mother
Absolutely! As long as your OB has no medical misconducts against them, and they accept the insurance presented to them.
Our surrogates become pregnant through IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) where an embryo is transferred into the surrogate’s uterus.
It is possible. This decision will be made by a fertility doctor. They will have to review your past medical records to determine if you would be a good candidate for surrogacy.
Being that science is so advanced and continues to evolve into higher success rates, it is common that a single embryo will be transferred.
No, you do not have to be married to become a surrogate mother. We welcome many single mothers to our agency.
The American Society of Reproductive Medicine sets guidelines that the fertility clinics follow. These are not laws, but guidelines for the safety and health of the surrogate mother and the baby she is carrying. Typically, this would limit overall pregnancies to 6 or less.
Yes! Following the preliminary match of you and the intended parents we will arrange an in-person meeting (at our office) or virtual meeting, depending on location.
No. We will make sure that a proper insurance policy is purchased for you on your behalf covering the pregnancy, delivery and recovery. If you have your own insurance policy, we will verify to ensure that it is surrogate friendly.
You would have to have stopped for a minimum of two consecutive menstrual cycles to proceed to the clinical medical screening.
Surrogate Mother Requirements:
- Be between the age of 21-40 years old
- Must reside in a surrogate-friendly state
- Enjoyed your pregnancy!
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Have experienced a full-term pregnancy and delivery
- You have not deliveries prior to 35 weeks (unless they were twins or more)
- Have given birth to a child of your own and raising that child
- Have had uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries
- No more than 2 previous c-sections
- No more than 4 or more pregnancies
- Provide medical records from OB/GYN for last 7 years of pregnancies and clearance letter approving you as a surrogate
- Be height-weight proportionate (BMI must be under 32)
- You must have a stable residence and lifestyle. Not be planning to move out of the state, from the time you submit your application until after the delivery of the child
- Have the support of your spouse, partner , friends, or family members.
- Be willing to adhere to all contractual obligations throughout the process
- You are not receiving any kind of government assistance. (including food stamps, cash assistance, housing, and insurance benefits)
- Surrogate and partner (when applicable) must agree to psychological testing
- You and your partner (when applicable) are able to pass our though criminal background check which includes sexual offender registry
- Be willing to take medications via injection, pill, patches (instructed by RE)
- Not smoke (stopped for a minimum of 2 year) or take illegal drugs, or be exposed to second hand smoke
- Be willing to refrain from alcohol throughout the medical process and pregnancy
- Be willing to be medically tested for STD’s and drugs
- Not have any psychiatric illness or take medications for depression or anxiety
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel to Dr’s appointments
- Must be financially sound
Why Creative Love?
- Are a community of strong, accepting women here to lift you up and walk with you every step of the way.
- Act as a bridge between you and your Intended Parent.
- Book medical clinic appointments & help organize your legal council in some situations this is a requirement).
- Act as a bridge between you and your intended Parent.
- Mentor you through the difficult process of choosing your intended Parent (we provide the options, but you get to make the final decision).
Interested in Becoming a Surrogate in Cooper City?
If you are looking for more information on becoming a surrogate mother, or if you are an intended parent looking for a Cooper City surrogacy agency to work with, we welcome you to reach out to us. At Creative Love we have an experienced staff ready to answer any question you might have as it relates to surrogacy or the surrogacy process. Give us a call today at 954-776-9878. We look forward to speaking with you!