Coral Gables Surrogacy
Surrogacy in Coral Gables and Surrounding Areas
For over a decade, Creative Love Egg Donor & Surrogacy Agency has been a leading surrogacy agency in the Coral Gables area, helping couples and individuals from the United States, Europe, South America, and globally create families through surrogacy. Located in nearby Fort Lauderdale, Florida, our surrogacy agency specializes in matching and facilitating gestational surrogacy and egg donation arrangements.
Our goal is to provide comprehensive support to all parties involved in the surrogacy journey, including intended parents, surrogate mothers, and egg donors. We understand that surrogacy can be a complex and emotional process, and we are committed to being there for you every step of the way. So if you’re looking for a surrogacy agency that truly cares, look no further than Creative Love.
Coral Gables, Florida
Coral Gables, Florida is a vibrant and family-friendly city located in Miami-Dade County. Known for its beautiful tree-lined streets, historic landmarks, and Mediterranean architecture, Coral Gables is often referred to as the “City Beautiful.”
The city offers a range of recreational activities and cultural attractions that appeal to families. From parks and playgrounds to museums and theaters, there is something for everyone. Coral Gables is also home to a number of top-rated schools, making it a great place for families to raise their children. Additionally, the city is located just a short drive from Miami, which offers even more family-friendly attractions, such as the Miami Seaquarium, the Miami Children’s Museum, and Jungle Island.
Coral Gables is also renowned for its lively shopping and dining scenes, with a variety of local and international cuisine options. The city is home to numerous popular shopping centers and boutiques, and is known for its high-end shopping district, Miracle Mile.
Why Should I Become a Surrogate in Coral Cables?
I’m interested in Surrogacy because I:
- Have a strong desire to help those who can’t have a family of their own. I’m compassionate & empathetic and want to do something important.
- Really love being pregnant – I’m one of those women who are blessed with this natural strength and I want
to give back
- Am a mom who lives to bring joy to others.
- Value family, connection, community.
- Am worthy. I love providing for my own family while also providing for others.
Gestational Surrogacy is when the surrogate mother has no biological relationship to the child that she is carrying. In this type of surrogacy, the surrogate becomes pregnant through IVF.
Surrogacy compensation generally starts at $54,000+ and goes up from there depending on a variety of factors.
We work to match our surrogates and intended parent/s based on similar values and personalities. Once we feel we have a match we will share a non-identifying profile of the surrogate and the intended parent/s to each other. If both parties feel there is a potential match, we will schedule an in-person visit or virtual meeting between the surrogate and intended parent/s.
No, you must have given birth to at least one child and you must currently be raising that child. One of the reasons for this is you must be able to show fertility along with your OB/GYN medical records.
Yes. At Creative Love we require all surrogate mothers to be between the ages of 21 to 40 years old.
The average match time at our surrogacy agency is 30 days though it can be more or less depending on the circumstances.
No. Creative Love only works with gestational carriers and you will be using the eggs of either a chosen egg donor or the intended mother.
In most cases yes. This of course will be mutually agreed on between you and the intended parents.
Our surrogates become pregnant through IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) where an embryo is transferred into the surrogate’s uterus.
It is possible. This decision will be made by a fertility doctor. They will have to review your past medical records to determine if you would be a good candidate for surrogacy.
Being that science is so advanced and continues to evolve into higher success rates, it is common that a single embryo will be transferred.
No, you do not have to be married to become a surrogate mother. We welcome many single mothers to our agency.
The American Society of Reproductive Medicine sets guidelines that the fertility clinics follow. These are not laws, but guidelines for the safety and health of the surrogate mother and the baby she is carrying. Typically, this would limit overall pregnancies to 6 or less.
Yes! Following the preliminary match of you and the intended parents we will arrange an in-person meeting (at our office) or virtual meeting, depending on location.
No. We will make sure that a proper insurance policy is purchased for you on your behalf covering the pregnancy, delivery and recovery. If you have your own insurance policy, we will verify to ensure that it is surrogate friendly.
You would have to have stopped for a minimum of two consecutive menstrual cycles to proceed to the clinical medical screening.
Surrogate Mother Requirements:
- Be between the age of 21-40 years old
- Must reside in a surrogate-friendly state
- Enjoyed your pregnancy!
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Have experienced a full-term pregnancy and delivery
- You have not deliveries prior to 35 weeks (unless they were twins or more)
- Have given birth to a child of your own and raising that child
- Have had uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries
- No more than 2 previous c-sections
- No more than 4 or more pregnancies
- Provide medical records from OB/GYN for last 7 years of pregnancies and clearance letter approving you as a surrogate
- Be height-weight proportionate (BMI must be under 32)
- You must have a stable residence and lifestyle. Not be planning to move out of the state, from the time you submit your application until after the delivery of the child
- Have the support of your spouse, partner , friends, or family members.
- Be willing to adhere to all contractual obligations throughout the process
- You are not receiving any kind of government assistance. (including food stamps, cash assistance, housing, and insurance benefits)
- Surrogate and partner (when applicable) must agree to psychological testing
- You and your partner (when applicable) are able to pass our though criminal background check which includes sexual offender registry
- Be willing to take medications via injection, pill, patches (instructed by RE)
- Not smoke (stopped for a minimum of 2 year) or take illegal drugs, or be exposed to second hand smoke
- Be willing to refrain from alcohol throughout the medical process and pregnancy
- Be willing to be medically tested for STD’s and drugs
- Not have any psychiatric illness or take medications for depression or anxiety
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel to Dr’s appointments
- Must be financially sound
Why Creative Love?
- Are a community of strong, accepting women here to lift you up and walk with you every step of the way.
- Act as a bridge between you and your Intended Parent.
- Book medical clinic appointments & help organize your legal council in some situations this is a requirement).
- Act as a bridge between you and your intended Parent.
- Mentor you through the difficult process of choosing your intended Parent (we provide the options, but you get to make the final decision).
Interested in Becoming a Surrogate in Coral Gables?
If you are interested in becoming a surrogate in Coral Gables or if you would just like to learn more about the surrogacy process, Creative Love Egg Donor & Surrogacy Agency is here for you. Feel free to contact us or give us a call at 954-776-9878 and one of our specialists will be able to answer any of your questions.
If you are ready to start your journey as a surrogate in Coral Gables, you can begin by filling out our surrogacy application. Simply click the “apply now” link below to get started.