Delray Beach Surrogacy
Surrogacy in Delray Beach and Surrounding Areas
If you are interested in becoming a surrogate mother in Delray Beach and would like to speak with an experienced surrogacy agency, look no further than Creative Love Surrogacy Agency. At Creative Love, we work closely with surrogate mothers, as well as intended parents, by guiding them throughout the journey of surrogacy. Whether you have questions about the surrogacy process or would like to have our agency represent you, we are here
Delray Beach Surrogacy
For those looking to start a family through surrogacy, choosing Delray Beach as a place to call home can be a great choice. Located in Palm Beach County, Delray Beach sits next to Boca Raton in southern-Palm Beach County. Home to it’s beautiful beaches, amazing Florida communities and ample amenities to keep you and your family busy, it is no wonder that over 70,000 Floridians call this city home. For those looking to start a family through surrogacy in Delray Beach there are added benefits, including being located in the “surrogate-friendly” state of Florida.
Becoming a Surrogate Mother in Delray Beach
At Creative Love, we understand that the choice to become a surrogate mother can seem feel overwhelming if it is your first time. Although becoming a surrogate mother can be one of the most amazing and rewarding experiences of your life, it is one that takes time to decide if it is right for you. Whether you have already decided this journey is right for you and want to find a Delray Beach surrogacy agency to represent you, or if you have some questions, Creative Love is here for you.
At Creative Love, as soon as you begin your journey to be a surrogate mother, we start supporting and guiding you along the way. From the initial application, we begin by walking you through the various steps and facilitating the necessary medical visits. We also work closely with you to match you with the ideal intended parents and then stay by your side throughout your pregnancy. By working with Creative Love, you will always have us by your side throughout your entire journey.
Why Should I Become a Surrogate in Delray Beach?
I’m interested in Surrogacy because I:
- Have a strong desire to help those who can’t have a family of their own. I’m compassionate & empathetic and want to do something important.
- Really love being pregnant – I’m one of those women who are blessed with this natural strength and I want
to give back
- Am a mom who lives to bring joy to others.
- Value family, connection, community.
- Am worthy. I love providing for my own family while also providing for others.
Gestational Surrogacy is when the surrogate mother has no biological relationship to the child that she is carrying. In this type of surrogacy, the surrogate becomes pregnant through IVF.
Surrogacy compensation generally starts at $60,000+ and goes up from there depending on a variety of factors.
We work to match our surrogates and intended parent/s based on similar values and personalities. Once we feel we have a match we will share a non-identifying profile of the surrogate and the intended parent/s to each other. If both parties feel there is a potential match, we will schedule an in-person visit or virtual meeting between the surrogate and intended parent/s.
No, you must have given birth to at least one child and you must currently be raising that child. One of the reasons for this is you must be able to show fertility along with your OB/GYN medical records.
Yes. At Creative Love we require all surrogate mothers to be between the ages of 21 to 40 years old.
The average match time at our surrogacy agency is 30 days though it can be more or less depending on the circumstances.
No. Creative Love only works with gestational carriers which means you will be using the eggs of either a chosen egg donor or the intended mother.
Absolutely! As long as your OB has no medical misconducts against them, and they accept the insurance presented to them.
Our surrogates become pregnant through IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) where an embryo is transferred into the surrogate’s uterus.
It is possible. This decision will be made by a fertility doctor. They will have to review your past medical records to determine if you would be a good candidate for surrogacy.
Being that science is so advanced and continues to evolve into higher success rates, it is common that a single embryo will be transferred.
No, you do not have to be married to become a surrogate mother. We welcome many single mothers to our agency.
The American Society of Reproductive Medicine sets guidelines that the fertility clinics follow. These are not laws, but guidelines for the safety and health of the surrogate mother and the baby she is carrying. Typically, this would limit overall pregnancies to 6 or less.
Yes! Following the preliminary match of you and the intended parents we will arrange an in-person meeting (at our office) or virtual meeting, depending on location.
No. We will make sure that a proper insurance policy is purchased for you on your behalf covering the pregnancy, delivery and recovery. If you have your own insurance policy, we will verify to ensure that it is surrogate friendly.
You would have to have stopped for a minimum of two consecutive menstrual cycles to proceed to the clinical medical screening.
Surrogate Mother Requirements:
- Be between the age of 21-40 years old
- Must reside in a surrogate-friendly state
- Enjoyed your pregnancy!
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Have experienced a full-term pregnancy and delivery
- You have not deliveries prior to 35 weeks (unless they were twins or more)
- Have given birth to a child of your own and raising that child
- Have had uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries
- No more than 2 previous c-sections
- No more than 4 or more pregnancies
- Provide medical records from OB/GYN for last 7 years of pregnancies and clearance letter approving you as a surrogate
- Be height-weight proportionate (BMI must be under 32)
- You must have a stable residence and lifestyle. Not be planning to move out of the state, from the time you submit your application until after the delivery of the child
- Have the support of your spouse, partner , friends, or family members.
- Be willing to adhere to all contractual obligations throughout the process
- You are not receiving any kind of government assistance. (including food stamps, cash assistance, housing, and insurance benefits)
- Surrogate and partner (when applicable) must agree to psychological testing
- You and your partner (when applicable) are able to pass our though criminal background check which includes sexual offender registry
- Be willing to take medications via injection, pill, patches (instructed by RE)
- Not smoke (stopped for a minimum of 2 year) or take illegal drugs, or be exposed to second hand smoke
- Be willing to refrain from alcohol throughout the medical process and pregnancy
- Be willing to be medically tested for STD’s and drugs
- Not have any psychiatric illness or take medications for depression or anxiety
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel to Dr’s appointments
- Must be financially sound
Why Creative Love?
- Are a community of strong, accepting women here to lift you up and walk with you every step of the way.
- Act as a bridge between you and your Intended Parent.
- Book medical clinic appointments & help organize your legal council in some situations this is a requirement).
- Act as a bridge between you and your intended Parent.
- Mentor you through the difficult process of choosing your intended Parent (we provide the options, but you get to make the final decision).
Interested in Becoming a Surrogate in Delray Beach?
If you live in Delray Beach and are interested in becoming a surrogate mother, or if you just have a few questions you would like to ask, we welcome you to reach out to us! Feel free to call us anytime at 954-776-9878 to speak with one of our surrogacy specialists. We look forward to talking with you soon!