Egg Donor Requirements
Become a Surrogate
Connect with Us
Requirements To Be an Egg Donor
The Greatest Gift You Could Ever Give
Choosing to become an egg donor is one of the greatest gifts you could ever give someone. This gift you are about to give is a miracle waiting to happen. It is kindness beyond expression. Creative Love works with families that have infertility issues that have lead them to egg donation, same sex couples or individuals who cannot create their families without the assistance of an egg donor. The decision to become an egg donor is an important one, and not one to be made solely for financial gain. To become an egg donor you do not have to have children. Your Body Mass Index “must” be in line for your height and weight. Having undergone a tubal ligation or an abortion in the past does not interfere with you becoming an egg donor. What’s important is that you must be committed to the entire egg donation process and be able to demonstrate integrity and dependability throughout your egg donation cycle.
Egg Donor Criteria
- You must be a healthy female between 20 and 28 years old.
- Have a regular period.
- Have a healthy BMI index between 19 and 29.
- You must NOT have any kind of STD.
- You must be a non-smoker and not use drugs.
- You must be psychologically healthy – no psychotic disorders.
- No present use of anti-depressants, tranquilizers, and/or mood stabilizers.
- No tattoo’s or piercing within the last 6 months.
- In the last several months you must NOT have taken depo-provera, had a hormonal IUD or had a child. (you must have had three regular menstrual periods post removal of your hormonal IUD/Depo-Provera/Post Delivery)
- You cannot be on Nor-Plant.
- You must commit to approximately 8 different appointments over a 3-week period.
- You must be a completely reliable person – mature, dependable and committed to following through with the process.
- Never convicted of a crime.
- Willing to undergo a medical and psychological evaluation.
- You must be willing to take injectable medication (Small sub-q shots).