Lake Worth Surrogacy
Surrogacy in Lake Worth and Surrounding Areas
If you reside in Lake Worth, Florida, and are considering the path to becoming a surrogate mother, Creative Love Surrogacy Agency is here to support you. Located in South Florida, Creative Love works with both surrogate mothers and intended parents in Lake Worth by assisting and guiding you through the surrogacy journey. From helping with initial questions you might have, matching you with the perfect intended parents to being by your side throughout your journey, Creative Love is here to support you.
Lake Worth, FL
For those looking to start a family through surrogacy in Lake Worth, you couldn’t find a better place to call home! Lake Worth, located in Palm Beach County, is a beautiful South Florida city with great amenities, housing, restaurants and more. With over 100 years of history, the City of Lake Worth also has many charming historical landmarks and architecture. With a population of just over 38,000 people calling Lake Worth home, this Florida city has a lot to offer. Being a city in the “surrogate-friendly” state of Florida, Lake Worth is also a great place to live for those looking to start a family through surrogacy.
Surrogate Mothers in Lake Worth
By choosing to become a surrogate mother you are choosing to help make the dreams of starting a family a reality for the intended parents. This is a choice that can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life, though we understand it can seem overwhelming at times if you have never been a surrogate before. That is why we have been helping surrogate mothers in Lake Worth and the surrounding South Florida area throughout the entire surrogate process. If you are interested in becoming a surrogate in Lake Worth but would like more information before getting started, we are here to assist you!
From the very start of your surrogacy journey with us, we will be supporting and guiding you. This begins right after your initial application, where we are there to review any questions you might have of the surrogacy process, requirements etc. Following that, we work to match you with the ideal intended parents and facilitating all necessary medical visits. We understand that at first surrogacy might seem like an overwhelming process though it doesn’t need to be and, with Creative Love, you will have an experienced agency working with you each step of the way.
Why Should I Become a Surrogate in Lake Worth?
I’m interested in Surrogacy because I:
- Have a strong desire to help those who can’t have a family of their own. I’m compassionate & empathetic and want to do something important.
- Really love being pregnant – I’m one of those women who are blessed with this natural strength and I want
to give back
- Am a mom who lives to bring joy to others.
- Value family, connection, community.
- Am worthy. I love providing for my own family while also providing for others.
Gestational Surrogacy is when the surrogate mother has no biological relationship to the child that she is carrying. In this type of surrogacy, the surrogate becomes pregnant through IVF.
Surrogacy compensation generally starts at $60,000+ and goes up from there depending on a variety of factors.
We work to match our surrogates and intended parent/s based on similar values and personalities. Once we feel we have a match we will share a non-identifying profile of the surrogate and the intended parent/s to each other. If both parties feel there is a potential match, we will schedule an in-person visit or virtual meeting between the surrogate and intended parent/s.
No, you must have given birth to at least one child and you must currently be raising that child. One of the reasons for this is you must be able to show fertility along with your OB/GYN medical records.
Yes. At Creative Love we require all surrogate mothers to be between the ages of 21 to 40 years old.
The average match time at our surrogacy agency is 30 days though it can be more or less depending on the circumstances.
No. Creative Love only works with gestational carriers which means you will be using the eggs of either a chosen egg donor or the intended mother.
Absolutely! As long as your OB has no medical misconducts against them, and they accept the insurance presented to them. .
Our surrogates become pregnant through IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) where an embryo is transferred into the surrogate’s uterus.
It is possible. This decision will be made by a fertility doctor. They will have to review your past medical records to determine if you would be a good candidate for surrogacy.
Being that science is so advanced and continues to evolve into higher success rates, it is common that a single embryo will be transferred.
No, you do not have to be married to become a surrogate mother. We welcome many single mothers to our agency.
The American Society of Reproductive Medicine sets guidelines that the fertility clinics follow. These are not laws, but guidelines for the safety and health of the surrogate mother and the baby she is carrying. Typically, this would limit overall pregnancies to 6 or less.
Yes! Following the preliminary match of you and the intended parents we will arrange an in-person meeting (at our office) or virtual meeting, depending on location.
No. We will make sure that a proper insurance policy is purchased for you on your behalf covering the pregnancy, delivery and recovery. If you have your own insurance policy, we will verify to ensure that it is surrogate friendly.
You would have to have stopped for a minimum of two consecutive menstrual cycles to proceed to the clinical medical screening.
Surrogate Mother Requirements:
- Be between the age of 21-40 years old
- Must reside in a surrogate-friendly state
- Enjoyed your pregnancy!
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Have experienced a full-term pregnancy and delivery
- You have not deliveries prior to 35 weeks (unless they were twins or more)
- Have given birth to a child of your own and raising that child
- Have had uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries
- No more than 2 previous c-sections
- No more than 4 or more pregnancies
- Provide medical records from OB/GYN for last 7 years of pregnancies and clearance letter approving you as a surrogate
- Be height-weight proportionate (BMI must be under 32)
- You must have a stable residence and lifestyle. Not be planning to move out of the state, from the time you submit your application until after the delivery of the child
- Have the support of your spouse, partner , friends, or family members.
- Be willing to adhere to all contractual obligations throughout the process
- You are not receiving any kind of government assistance. (including food stamps, cash assistance, housing, and insurance benefits)
- Surrogate and partner (when applicable) must agree to psychological testing
- You and your partner (when applicable) are able to pass our though criminal background check which includes sexual offender registry
- Be willing to take medications via injection, pill, patches (instructed by RE)
- Not smoke (stopped for a minimum of 2 year) or take illegal drugs, or be exposed to second hand smoke
- Be willing to refrain from alcohol throughout the medical process and pregnancy
- Be willing to be medically tested for STD’s and drugs
- Not have any psychiatric illness or take medications for depression or anxiety
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel to Dr’s appointments
- Must be financially sound
Why Creative Love?
- Are a community of strong, accepting women here to lift you up and walk with you every step of the way.
- Act as a bridge between you and your Intended Parent.
- Book medical clinic appointments & help organize your legal council in some situations this is a requirement).
- Act as a bridge between you and your intended Parent.
- Mentor you through the difficult process of choosing your intended Parent (we provide the options, but you get to make the final decision).
Interested in Becoming a Surrogate in Lake Worth?
If you live in Lake Worth Beach and are considering becoming a surrogate mother but have questions, we welcome you to speak with us! Call us anytime at 954-776-9878 and one of our surrogacy specialists will be glad to answer any question you might have. We look forward to speaking with you soon.