Royal Palm Beach Surrogacy
Surrogacy in Royal Palm Beach and Surrounding Areas
As a South Florida surrogacy agency, Creative Love works with surrogate mothers in and around Royal Palm Beach by support them throughout their own surrogate journeys. From answering any question you might have, to helping you through the surrogacy process, Creative Love will be by your side each step of the way. If you are interested in becoming a surrogate mother, or if you would like to learn more, Creative Love is here for you.
Royal Palm Beach Surrogacy
For those looking to start a family through surrogacy, choosing to live in Florida has many perks, primarily due to the fact that Florida is considered a “surrogate-friendly” state. When looking for a family-friendly community to live in Florida, Royal Palm Beach can be hard to beat. Located in Palm Beach County, Royal Palm Beach is home to over 40,000 residents and has many amenities that continue to attract new and existing families. From new construction communities to golf courses and fine dining options, Royal Palm Beach has a lot to offer regardless of what you are looking for.
Becoming a Surrogate Mother in Royal Palm Beach
Once you choose to become a surrogate mother you are making the dreams of the intended parents become reality. Although this is a beautiful choice, and possible the most rewarding decision you have ever made, we understand that it can also be overwhelming if you have never been a surrogate mother before. At Creative Love we have worked with many surrogate mothers in Royal Palm Beach and the surrounding areas by assisting and guiding them through the process of becoming a surrogate mother. If you would like to learn more, or have some questions about getting started, we are here to support you!
Right after you complete you surrogacy application and begin working with us, we will be supporting you and guiding you along the way. Following the application, we will be able to assist you with any question you might have, review the entire surrogacy process and go over any other requirements with you. Once you get started on your journey we work with you by matching you with the intended parents, facilitating the necessary medical visits and being by your side through each step.
Why Should I Become a Surrogate in Royal Palm Beach?
I’m interested in Surrogacy because I:
- Have a strong desire to help those who can’t have a family of their own. I’m compassionate & empathetic and want to do something important.
- Really love being pregnant – I’m one of those women who are blessed with this natural strength and I want
to give back
- Am a mom who lives to bring joy to others.
- Value family, connection, community.
- Am worthy. I love providing for my own family while also providing for others.
Gestational Surrogacy is when the surrogate mother has no biological relationship to the child that she is carrying. In this type of surrogacy, the surrogate becomes pregnant through IVF.
Surrogacy compensation generally starts at $60,000+ and goes up from there depending on a variety of factors.
We work to match our surrogates and intended parent/s based on similar values and personalities. Once we feel we have a match we will share a non-identifying profile of the surrogate and the intended parent/s to each other. If both parties feel there is a potential match, we will schedule an in-person visit or virtual meeting between the surrogate and intended parent/s.
No, you must have given birth to at least one child and you must currently be raising that child. One of the reasons for this is you must be able to show fertility along with your OB/GYN medical records.
Yes. At Creative Love we require all surrogate mothers to be between the ages of 21 to 40 years old.
The average match time at our surrogacy agency is 30 days though it can be more or less depending on the circumstances.
No. Creative Love only works with gestational carriers which means you will be using the eggs of either a chosen egg donor or the intended mother.
Absolutely! As long as your OB has no medical misconducts against them, and they accept the insurance presented to them.
Our surrogates become pregnant through IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) where an embryo is transferred into the surrogate’s uterus.
It is possible. This decision will be made by a fertility doctor. They will have to review your past medical records to determine if you would be a good candidate for surrogacy.
Being that science is so advanced and continues to evolve into higher success rates, it is common that a single embryo will be transferred.
No, you do not have to be married to become a surrogate mother. We welcome many single mothers to our agency.
The American Society of Reproductive Medicine sets guidelines that the fertility clinics follow. These are not laws, but guidelines for the safety and health of the surrogate mother and the baby she is carrying. Typically, this would limit overall pregnancies to 6 or less.
Yes! Following the preliminary match of you and the intended parents we will arrange an in-person meeting (at our office) or virtual meeting, depending on location.
No. We will make sure that a proper insurance policy is purchased for you on your behalf covering the pregnancy, delivery and recovery. If you have your own insurance policy, we will verify to ensure that it is surrogate friendly.
You would have to have stopped for a minimum of two consecutive menstrual cycles to proceed to the clinical medical screening.
Surrogate Mother Requirements:
- Be between the age of 21-40 years old
- Must reside in a surrogate-friendly state
- Enjoyed your pregnancy!
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Have experienced a full-term pregnancy and delivery
- You have not deliveries prior to 35 weeks (unless they were twins or more)
- Have given birth to a child of your own and raising that child
- Have had uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries
- No more than 2 previous c-sections
- No more than 4 or more pregnancies
- Provide medical records from OB/GYN for last 7 years of pregnancies and clearance letter approving you as a surrogate
- Be height-weight proportionate (BMI must be under 32)
- You must have a stable residence and lifestyle. Not be planning to move out of the state, from the time you submit your application until after the delivery of the child
- Have the support of your spouse, partner , friends, or family members.
- Be willing to adhere to all contractual obligations throughout the process
- You are not receiving any kind of government assistance. (including food stamps, cash assistance, housing, and insurance benefits)
- Surrogate and partner (when applicable) must agree to psychological testing
- You and your partner (when applicable) are able to pass our though criminal background check which includes sexual offender registry
- Be willing to take medications via injection, pill, patches (instructed by RE)
- Not smoke (stopped for a minimum of 2 year) or take illegal drugs, or be exposed to second hand smoke
- Be willing to refrain from alcohol throughout the medical process and pregnancy
- Be willing to be medically tested for STD’s and drugs
- Not have any psychiatric illness or take medications for depression or anxiety
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel to Dr’s appointments
- Must be financially sound
Why Creative Love?
- Are a community of strong, accepting women here to lift you up and walk with you every step of the way.
- Act as a bridge between you and your Intended Parent.
- Book medical clinic appointments & help organize your legal council in some situations this is a requirement).
- Act as a bridge between you and your intended Parent.
- Mentor you through the difficult process of choosing your intended Parent (we provide the options, but you get to make the final decision).
Interested in Becoming a Surrogate in Royal Palm Beach?
If you live in Royal Palm Beach and would like to begin your surrogacy journey or have questions about the requirements / surrogacy process, we welcome you to give us a call. Call us anytime at 954-776-9878 and one of our surrogacy specialists will be glad to assist you.