Surrogacy in Miami and Surrounding Areas
Creative Love Egg Donor and Surrogate Agency has assisted Intended Parents, Egg Donors, and Surrogate Mothers in Miami, Florida create beautiful families for over twenty years. If you are an intended parent looking for a Miami surrogacy agency to work with, or if you are interested in becoming a surrogate mother in Miami, we are here to support you.
One of the great things about Miami is that it is part of the “surrogate friendly” state of Florida – meaning that surrogacy is legal in this state. Miami is located on the southeastern corner of the U.S. state of Florida on the Atlantic coast. With a population of around 5.5 million, Miami’s metro area is the eighth-most populous and fourth-largest urban area in the United States. With its beautiful beaches, sunshine, and warm weather, who wouldn’t want to raise a family in Miami?
Assisting in the gift of life and making sure the process is a smooth and joyous event is what we love to do. Regardless of your nationality, sexual orientation, or marital status, we are here to help. We assist in matching Intended Parents and Surrogate Mother’s, Egg Donors with Surrogate Mothers and Intended Parents. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of care to our Intended Parents and Surrogate Mothers.
Why Should I Become a Surrogate in Miami?
I’m interested in Surrogacy because I:
- Have a strong desire to help those who can’t have a family of their own. I’m compassionate & empathetic and want to do something important.
- Really love being pregnant – I’m one of those women who are blessed with this natural strength and I want
to give back
- Am a mom who lives to bring joy to others.
- Value family, connection, community.
- Am worthy. I love providing for my own family while also providing for others.
Gestational Surrogacy is when the surrogate mother has no biological relationship to the child that she is carrying. In this type of surrogacy, the surrogate becomes pregnant through IVF.
Surrogacy compensation generally starts at $60,000+ and goes up from there depending on a variety of factors.
We work to match our surrogates and intended parent/s based on similar values and personalities. Once we feel we have a match we will share a non-identifying profile of the surrogate and the intended parent/s to each other. If both parties feel there is a potential match, we will schedule an in-person visit or virtual meeting between the surrogate and intended parent/s.
No, you must have given birth to at least one child and you must currently be raising that child. One of the reasons for this is you must be able to show fertility along with your OB/GYN medical records.
Yes. At Creative Love we require all surrogate mothers to be between the ages of 21 to 40 years old.
The average match time at our surrogacy agency is 30 days though it can be more or less depending on the circumstances.
No. Creative Love only works with gestational carriers which means you will be using the eggs of either a chosen egg donor or the intended mother.
Absolutely! As long as the OB/GYN has no medical misconduct against them, and they accept the insurance presented to them.
Our surrogates become pregnant through IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) where an embryo is transferred into the surrogate’s uterus.
It is possible. This decision will be made by a fertility doctor. They will have to review your past medical records to determine if you would be a good candidate for surrogacy.
Being that science is so advanced and continues to evolve into higher success rates, it is common that a single embryo will be transferred.
No, you do not have to be married to become a surrogate mother. We welcome many single mothers to our agency.
The American Society of Reproductive Medicine sets guidelines that the fertility clinics follow. These are not laws, but guidelines for the safety and health of the surrogate mother and the baby she is carrying. Typically, this would limit overall pregnancies to 6 or less.
Yes! Following the preliminary match of you and the intended parents we will arrange an in-person meeting (at our office) or virtual meeting, depending on location.
No. We will make sure that a proper insurance policy is purchased for you on your behalf covering the pregnancy, delivery and recovery. If you have your own insurance policy, we will verify to ensure that it is surrogate friendly.
You would have to have stopped for a minimum of two consecutive menstrual cycles to proceed to the clinical medical screening.
Surrogate Mother Requirements:
- Be between the age of 21-40 years old
- Must reside in a surrogate-friendly state
- Enjoyed your pregnancy!
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Have experienced a full-term pregnancy and delivery
- You have not deliveries prior to 35 weeks (unless they were twins or more)
- Have given birth to a child of your own and raising that child
- Have had uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries
- No more than 2 previous c-sections
- No more than 4 or more pregnancies
- Provide medical records from OB/GYN for last 7 years of pregnancies and clearance letter approving you as a surrogate
- Be height-weight proportionate (BMI must be under 32)
- You must have a stable residence and lifestyle. Not be planning to move out of the state, from the time you submit your application until after the delivery of the child
- Have the support of your spouse, partner , friends, or family members.
- Be willing to adhere to all contractual obligations throughout the process
- You are not receiving any kind of government assistance. (including food stamps, cash assistance, housing, and insurance benefits)
- Surrogate and partner (when applicable) must agree to psychological testing
- You and your partner (when applicable) are able to pass our though criminal background check which includes sexual offender registry
- Be willing to take medications via injection, pill, patches (instructed by RE)
- Not smoke (stopped for a minimum of 2 year) or take illegal drugs, or be exposed to second hand smoke
- Be willing to refrain from alcohol throughout the medical process and pregnancy
- Be willing to be medically tested for STD’s and drugs
- Not have any psychiatric illness or take medications for depression or anxiety
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel to Dr’s appointments
- Must be financially sound
Why Creative Love?
- Are a community of strong, accepting women here to lift you up and walk with you every step of the way.
- Act as a bridge between you and your Intended Parent.
- Book medical clinic appointments & help organize your legal council in some situations this is a requirement).
- Act as a bridge between you and your intended Parent.
- Mentor you through the difficult process of choosing your intended Parent (we provide the options, but you get to make the final decision).
Interested in Becoming a Surrogate in Miami?
We are conveniently located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida just a few minutes from Miami – a short drive to ensure that you are working with the best surrogate agency in South Florida. If you are interested in learning more about becoming an Egg Donor or Surrogate Mother in Orlando, Florida, give us a call 954-776-9878.