West Palm Beach Surrogacy
Surrogacy in West Palm Beach and Surrounding Areas
At Creative Love Egg Donor and Surrogate Agency, we help intended parents and surrogate mothers in West Palm Beach, Florida by assisting them throughout their surrogacy journey. As a recipient of surrogate services, our founder Wendy Arker is passionate about maintaining an ethical surrogacy agency that upholds the highest standards and care possible. Wendy, along with the entire staff at Creative Love, have been assisting both surrogate mothers in West Palm Beach and those looking to start a family through surrogacy for over 10 years and have earned a reputation for being one of the most highly respected surrogacy agencies in the world. If you have been searching for a West Palm Beach surrogacy agency, Creative Love is here to support you.
West Palm Beach, FL
For those looking to start a family through surrogacy in West Palm Beach, you are in luck! West Palm Beach is one of the three main cities in South Florida, along with Miami and Fort Lauderdale. As of 2014, West Palm Beach had an estimated population of 104,031 with 53.9% of that population consisting of females. Incorporated as a city in November 1894, West Palm Beach is the oldest municipality in the Miami metropolitan area. The city consists of a total area of 58.2 square miles of which 3.1 square miles is water. Considered by some as a cultural haven, West Palm Beach is home to an abundance of cultural opportunities through its museums, galleries, historic buildings, and art fairs. With all that West Palm Beach has to offer, it is no wonder that a lot of people choose this South Florida city to start a family in. For those looking to start a family through surrogacy in West Palm Beach, there are added benefits as West Palm Beach is in the “surrogate friendly” state of Florida!
If you are looking to start a family through surrogacy, or if you are a surrogate mother in West Palm Beach looking for an experience surrogacy agency to support you through your journey, look no further than Creative Love Egg Donor & Surrogacy Agency. We are a full service surrogacy agency that specializes in a wide range of services, including; working closely with IVF clinics throughout the United States, matching Intended parents with surrogate mothers and/or egg donors, educating Intended parents, surrogates, and egg donors on their roles and responsibilities in the family building process, and ensuring that everyone involved in the process receives the optimum amount of personal care and attention.
Why Should I Become a Surrogate in West Palm Beach?
I’m interested in Surrogacy because I:
- Have a strong desire to help those who can’t have a family of their own. I’m compassionate & empathetic and want to do something important.
- Really love being pregnant – I’m one of those women who are blessed with this natural strength and I want
to give back
- Am a mom who lives to bring joy to others.
- Value family, connection, community.
- Am worthy. I love providing for my own family while also providing for others.
Gestational Surrogacy is when the surrogate mother has no biological relationship to the child that she is carrying. In this type of surrogacy, the surrogate becomes pregnant through IVF.
Surrogacy compensation generally starts at $60,000+ and goes up from there depending on a variety of factors.
We work to match our surrogates and intended parent/s based on similar values and personalities. Once we feel we have a match we will share a non-identifying profile of the surrogate and the intended parent/s to each other. If both parties feel there is a potential match, we will schedule an in-person visit or virtual meeting between the surrogate and intended parent/s.
No, you must have given birth to at least one child and you must currently be raising that child. One of the reasons for this is you must be able to show fertility along with your OB/GYN medical records.
Yes. At Creative Love we require all surrogate mothers to be between the ages of 21 to 40 years old.
The average match time at our surrogacy agency is 30 days though it can be more or less depending on the circumstances.
No. Creative Love only works with gestational carriers which means you will be using the eggs of either a chosen egg donor or the intended mother.
Absolutely! As long as the OB has no medical misconduct against them, and that they accept the insurance policy presented to them.
Our surrogates become pregnant through IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) where an embryo is transferred into the surrogate’s uterus.
It is possible. This decision will be made by a fertility doctor. They will have to review your past medical records to determine if you would be a good candidate for surrogacy.
Being that science is so advanced and continues to evolve into higher success rates, it is common that a single embryo will be transferred.
No, you do not have to be married to become a surrogate mother. We welcome many single mothers to our agency.
The American Society of Reproductive Medicine sets guidelines that the fertility clinics follow. These are not laws, but guidelines for the safety and health of the surrogate mother and the baby she is carrying. Typically, this would limit overall pregnancies to 6 or less.
Yes! Following the preliminary match of you and the intended parents we will arrange an in-person meeting (at our office) or virtual meeting, depending on location.
No. We will make sure that a proper insurance policy is purchased for you on your behalf covering the pregnancy, delivery and recovery. If you have your own insurance policy, we will verify to ensure that it is surrogate friendly.
You would have to have stopped for a minimum of two consecutive menstrual cycles to proceed to the clinical medical screening.
Surrogate Mother Requirements:
- Be between the age of 21-40 years old
- Must reside in a surrogate-friendly state
- Enjoyed your pregnancy!
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Have experienced a full-term pregnancy and delivery
- You have not deliveries prior to 35 weeks (unless they were twins or more)
- Have given birth to a child of your own and raising that child
- Have had uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries
- No more than 2 previous c-sections
- No more than 4 or more pregnancies
- Provide medical records from OB/GYN for last 7 years of pregnancies and clearance letter approving you as a surrogate
- Be height-weight proportionate (BMI must be under 32)
- You must have a stable residence and lifestyle. Not be planning to move out of the state, from the time you submit your application until after the delivery of the child
- Have the support of your spouse, partner , friends, or family members.
- Be willing to adhere to all contractual obligations throughout the process
- You are not receiving any kind of government assistance. (including food stamps, cash assistance, housing, and insurance benefits)
- Surrogate and partner (when applicable) must agree to psychological testing
- You and your partner (when applicable) are able to pass our though criminal background check which includes sexual offender registry
- Be willing to take medications via injection, pill, patches (instructed by RE)
- Not smoke (stopped for a minimum of 2 year) or take illegal drugs, or be exposed to second hand smoke
- Be willing to refrain from alcohol throughout the medical process and pregnancy
- Be willing to be medically tested for STD’s and drugs
- Not have any psychiatric illness or take medications for depression or anxiety
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel to Dr’s appointments
- Must be financially sound
Why Creative Love?
- Are a community of strong, accepting women here to lift you up and walk with you every step of the way.
- Act as a bridge between you and your Intended Parent.
- Book medical clinic appointments & help organize your legal council in some situations this is a requirement).
- Act as a bridge between you and your intended Parent.
- Mentor you through the difficult process of choosing your intended Parent (we provide the options, but you get to make the final decision).
Interested in Becoming a Surrogate in West Palm Beach?
For over twenty years, Creative Love Egg Donor and Surrogate Agency has been instrumental in providing the residents of West Palm Beach with parenting options to fit their unique needs and situations. Beginning with our first conversation, you will have no doubt that our staff has your best interest at heart. If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Surrogate Mother or Egg Donor in West Palm Beach, Florida or if you are an Intended parent looking to make your dreams of parenting come true, give us a call 954-776-9878.