Become a Surrogate
Connect with Us
We can help grow your family
The Greatest Gift You Could Ever Give
Creative Love Egg Donor & Surrogacy Agency runs a comprehensive screening on all of our egg donor:
- Current Pap to rule out HPV
- STD Testing
- Psychological Evaluation including a metal health test, MMPI
- Sema 4 Genetic Screening. Including a 283 panel genetic test
- Genetic Consult with a Genetic Counselor
- Urine Drug Toxicology Screening
- Conformation of Academic Standing
- Background Check
- Our personal service is available to you 24 hours a day 7 days a week and 365 days a year. We care deeply for the intended parents, egg donors and surrogate mothers that we work with and we take full responsibility that your egg donor and/or surrogate cycle is well coordinated between all parties involved. We hold all funds in a client-attorney FDIC insured trust account. This is to avoid any misrepresentation of funds. Creative Love puts all of its donors and surrogates through a rigorous application process and interview before they are added to our donor database. Creative Love also offers a 100% agency fee rematch policy. If an intended parent(s) does not achieve a pregnancy for any reason Creative Love will rematch you with a new donor until a pregnancy is achieved at no additional agency fee. If the intended parent decide to be rematched then the intended parent(s) would be responsible for the new donors compensation, legal contracts, any medical testing requirements on the new donor and travel expenses if needed.Cr
- The ability to experience pregnancy.
- To be able to control the prenatal environment and health of the child.
- To be the biological Mother.
The donor will go through various screenings. The following is a list of different steps they go through. Some of the following steps can vary based on the clinic that you are working with.
- Psychological Screening: The donor will have a consult in-person with a PhD. psychologist specializing in infertility. Included in the psychological consult is an assessment to determine if the egg donor has a full understanding of the long term emotional aspects involved in being an egg donor. The egg donor is given a test called, Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory 2nd addition (MMPI-2). This test is a comprehensive and highly respected test that indicates the emotional and psychological stability of an individual. It consist of approximately 500 true and false questions. The psychologist will write a report and assessment stating whether or not a donor has been cleared to participate in an egg donor cycle. A copy of the report and a clearance letter will be forwarded to the intended parent’s IVF doctor. Any and all parts of the consult report are available to the intended parent(s) upon their request.
- Genetic Screening: All donors are screened for Cystic Fibrosis, Fragile X and Spinal Muscular Atrophy. Additionally, certain testing is done based on the donors ethnicity. All Jewish donors will have a Jewish Heritage Panel completed. All of our donors meet with a genetic counselor to determine what specific testing may be warranted based on the donor’s genetic and health history.
- Medical Screening: Most donors will have their one day work-up done at the intended parent(s) IVF clinic. If approved by the intended parent(s) and the intended parent(s) IVF clinic then Creative Love will make arrangements for the donor to be medically screened at a fertility center closer to where the donor resides. At the screening the IVF clinic will take a medical history, do all required FDA testing and an ultrasound of the donor’s ovaries to look at the resting antral follicles. The egg donor’s sexual partner must also be screened for sexually transmitted diseases.
Typically the whole egg donation process takes 3- 6 months from your selection of your donor until the retrieval. However, every clinic varies in their egg donor cycle protocols.