Surrogacy in Jacksonville and Surrounding Areas
Creative Love Egg Donor & Surrogacy Agency has made the miracle of childbirth and raising a family a reality for intended parents in Jacksonville, Florida for more than a decade. As a premiere surrogate agency located in the surrogate friendly state of Florida, our primary goal is to guide Intended Parents, Egg Donors and Surrogate Mothers throughout the surrogacy or egg donor process.
Jacksonville Florida is one of the largest cities in the continental United States, with an estimated residency of approximately 868,031 as of 2015. The metropolitan area itself has a population of 1,573,606. With 1,100 miles of shoreline, you will find 80,000 acres of parks and trails, and world-class art and museums. Located in northern Florida, Jacksonville is situated on the banks of the St Johns River, in the First Coast region, about 25 miles south of the Georgia state line.
We work with local Jacksonville, Florida and national IVF clinics that maintain the highest standards in the health care, surrogacy, and egg donor sector. Our surrogate program features Surrogate Mothers throughout the state of Florida and the United States. We follow the American Society of Reproductive Medicine and Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology guidelines for surrogacy, egg donation and compensation. We are known throughout South Florida for the level of personal care, professionalism, and high standards we uphold in our agency.
Creative Love has proudly and successfully assisted hundreds of Intended Parents in making their dreams of raising a family come true.
Why Should I Become a Surrogate in Jacksonville?
I’m interested in Surrogacy because I:
- Have a strong desire to help those who can’t have a family of their own. I’m compassionate & empathetic and want to do something important.
- Really love being pregnant – I’m one of those women who are blessed with this natural strength and I want
to give back
- Am a mom who lives to bring joy to others.
- Value family, connection, community.
- Am worthy. I love providing for my own family while also providing for others.
Gestational Surrogacy is when the surrogate mother has no biological relationship to the child that she is carrying. In this type of surrogacy, the surrogate becomes pregnant through IVF.
Surrogacy compensation generally starts at $54,000+ and goes up from there depending on a variety of factors.
We work to match our surrogates and intended parent/s based on similar values and personalities. Once we feel we have a match we will share a non-identifying profile of the surrogate and the intended parent/s to each other. If both parties feel there is a potential match, we will schedule an in-person visit or virtual meeting between the surrogate and intended parent/s.
No, you must have given birth to at least one child and you must currently be raising that child. One of the reasons for this is you must be able to show fertility along with your OB/GYN medical records.
Yes. At Creative Love we require all surrogate mothers to be between the ages of 21 to 40 years old.
The average match time at our surrogacy agency is 30 days though it can be more or less depending on the circumstances.
No. Creative Love only works with gestational carriers and you will be using the eggs of either a chosen egg donor or the intended mother.
In most cases yes. This of course will be mutually agreed on between you and the intended parents.
Our surrogates become pregnant through IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) where an embryo is transferred into the surrogate’s uterus.
It is possible. This decision will be made by a fertility doctor. They will have to review your past medical records to determine if you would be a good candidate for surrogacy.
Being that science is so advanced and continues to evolve into higher success rates, it is common that a single embryo will be transferred.
No, you do not have to be married to become a surrogate mother. We welcome many single mothers to our agency.
The American Society of Reproductive Medicine sets guidelines that the fertility clinics follow. These are not laws, but guidelines for the safety and health of the surrogate mother and the baby she is carrying. Typically, this would limit overall pregnancies to 6 or less.
Yes! Following the preliminary match of you and the intended parents we will arrange an in-person meeting (at our office) or virtual meeting, depending on location.
No. We will make sure that a proper insurance policy is purchased for you on your behalf covering the pregnancy, delivery and recovery. If you have your own insurance policy, we will verify to ensure that it is surrogate friendly.
You would have to have stopped for a minimum of two consecutive menstrual cycles to proceed to the clinical medical screening.
Surrogate Mother Requirements:
- Be between the age of 21-40 years old
- Must reside in a surrogate-friendly state
- Enjoyed your pregnancy!
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Have experienced a full-term pregnancy and delivery
- You have not deliveries prior to 35 weeks (unless they were twins or more)
- Have given birth to a child of your own and raising that child
- Have had uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries
- No more than 2 previous c-sections
- No more than 4 or more pregnancies
- Provide medical records from OB/GYN for last 7 years of pregnancies and clearance letter approving you as a surrogate
- Be height-weight proportionate (BMI must be under 32)
- You must have a stable residence and lifestyle. Not be planning to move out of the state, from the time you submit your application until after the delivery of the child
- Have the support of your spouse, partner , friends, or family members.
- Be willing to adhere to all contractual obligations throughout the process
- You are not receiving any kind of government assistance. (including food stamps, cash assistance, housing, and insurance benefits)
- Surrogate and partner (when applicable) must agree to psychological testing
- You and your partner (when applicable) are able to pass our though criminal background check which includes sexual offender registry
- Be willing to take medications via injection, pill, patches (instructed by RE)
- Not smoke (stopped for a minimum of 2 year) or take illegal drugs, or be exposed to second hand smoke
- Be willing to refrain from alcohol throughout the medical process and pregnancy
- Be willing to be medically tested for STD’s and drugs
- Not have any psychiatric illness or take medications for depression or anxiety
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel to Dr’s appointments
- Must be financially sound
Why Creative Love?
- Are a community of strong, accepting women here to lift you up and walk with you every step of the way.
- Act as a bridge between you and your Intended Parent.
- Book medical clinic appointments & help organize your legal council in some situations this is a requirement).
- Act as a bridge between you and your intended Parent.
- Mentor you through the difficult process of choosing your intended Parent (we provide the options, but you get to make the final decision).
Interested in Becoming a Surrogate in Jacksonville?
Committed to building personal relationships with our Egg Donors, Surrogate Mothers, and Intended Parents, we are here to help you! Whether you are a resident looking for a Jacksonville Surrogate Agency, or if you live in Miami, Orlando, Palm Beach or any of the other surrogate friendly Florida cities, Creative Love Egg Donor and Surrogacy Agency has the experience and staff that will make your journey smooth and successful.
If you looking for a Jacksonville Surrogate Agency or if you are interested in learning more about becoming an Egg Donor or Surrogate Mother in Jacksonville, Florida, give us a call 954-776-9878.