At Creative Love Egg Donor & Surrogacy Agency we work with intended parents throughout the United States and abroad in helping them start a family through surrogacy. If you located outside of the US and are interested in our International Surrogacy Program, this blog article covers our program at a high-level and shows how we can support you through your journey.
What is an International Surrogacy Program?
Just like the traditional surrogacy program we offer; our international surrogacy program is designed to help intended parents who are located outside of the United States by assisting them through the journey of starting a family through surrogacy.
Creative Love Egg Donor & Surrogacy Agency has assisted clients globally, ranging from Argentina, Brazil, Italy, Norway, Denmark, France, Israel, and various other European countries and South America, in achieving their dream parenthood through surrogacy. We understand that opting for international surrogacy may seem intimidating; however, we assure you that it doesn’t have to be. At Creative Love, we provide individualized, respectful attention that you deserve. We acknowledge and celebrate the cultural diversity of the international intended parents that we work with and strive to meet everyone’s needs on a personal level.
From your initial contact with Creative Love, we will work with you until you successfully return home with your baby. Our team of international surrogacy coordinators are fluent in Spanish, French, German, and Hebrew, ensuring that your path to parenthood with us is stress-free. You can connect with our team anytime, either through Skype or by visiting our office.
Can you participate in our International Surrogacy Program without traveling to the United States?
At Creative Love, we realize that international intended parents may face limitations in fully participating in their surrogacy journey due to distance. Therefore, we strive to create a surrogacy journey that exceeds your expectations and ensures a successful outcome. We aim to make the process seamless and stress-free, regardless of the distance involved. Our agency collaborates with experienced professionals with over 20 years of combined expertise in infertility, surrogacy, and egg donation, including psychologists and legal advisers. Whether you are a heterosexual couple, single intended parent, or identify as LGBTQ+, Florida is a surrogacy-friendly state that welcomes and supports your journey to parenthood.
At Creative Love, we have made great efforts to minimize the travel involved for our international intended parents. Typically, our intended parents initially travel to Florida to meet with their fertility clinic, interview and select from a range of potential surrogates, and consult with an attorney and psychologist. We provide an extensive list of services to our international clients traveling to the U.S. for infertility treatments at Creative Love.
How does Creative Love assist intended parents in the International Surrogacy Program?
When you begin our International Surrogacy Program, we start off by guiding you throughout the journey. This includes:
- Exploring opportunities for surrogacy with different fertility clinics if you have not selected one yet.
- Identifying and introducing you to a surrogate that would be an ideal match based on your criteria.
- Help you in understanding the legal environment of surrogate laws in Florida.
- Coordinate all necessary appointments while you’re in the U.S. to meet with clinics, potential surrogate mothers, psychologist and legal advisers.
- Organize the timing, coordination, and facilitation of your treatment cycle with your selected clinic.
- Review maternity coverage for the surrogate mother if needed.
- Coordinate your travel and accommodation arrangements to Florida.
- Consult with an immigration attorney to have a clear understanding of obtaining the baby’s passport, social security relinquishment and/or dual citizenship.
In addition, our International Surrogacy Program includes many additional benefits that many other agencies are unable to meet. These include:
- Recruiting Exceptional Surrogate Mothers (all surrogates complete a comprehensive medical and psychological screening before making them available to our intended parent(s).)
- No additional agency fee for international intended parent(s).
- Comprehensive fertility screening on surrogate mothers.
- In-home interview with surrogate mother and her family.
- National background check on surrogate mother and spouse.
- Psychological evaluation on surrogate mother including MMPI-2 with a PhD Psychologist.
- Intended parent(s) psychological evaluation.
- Group psychological with surrogate mother and intended parent(s).
- Travel cost for surrogate mother’s new patient appointment and first embryo transfer (within Florida).
- Home visit by licensed social worker.
- Sudden accidental insurance policy $500,000/$100,000.
- Loss of reproductive organ policy.
- Full-time case manager with 24/7 access.
- Assist intended parent(s) with travel arrangements and lodging for the birth of their baby.
- Facilitating match meeting with potential gestational carrier.
- Coordinating with fertility clinic and medical professionals.
- Coordinating with insurance agent, escrow attorney, and other industry professionals.
- Coordinating with legal counsel (interpretations service available in native language).
- Coordinate gestational carrier related travel.
- Assist in obtaining passport and visa if needed.
- Rematch allowance (in the event of medical disqualification).
Getting Started with our International Surrogacy Program
If you are interested in beginning your journey to starting a family with Creative Love, we welcome you to reach out to us by filling out an intended parent(s) application here. Once that is complete one of our specialists will be in touch to discuss next steps and help answer any of your questions. We look forward to speaking with you!